- The scope of work shall cover manufacturing details for steel structure accessories such as bridge’s Expansion Joint Device, Sole/Bearing Connector, etc. Main task will involve design calculations, modeling/drawing and checking works.
- The chosen candidates will gain extensive knowledge in the detailing of large-scale steel structures.
- Graduate of BS in Civil Engineering; PRC Licensed Civil Engineer. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in modeling/detailing works is an advantage.
- Should have a strong ability to read design drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in using AutoCad and MS Office.
- Background in Solidworks and/or Finite Element Method (FEM) is an additional advantage.
- Must be willing to learn Japanese CAD software.
- Interested to work with Japanese staff and willing to be dispatched to Japan.
- Must study hard to learn the Japanese language to execute the work effectively and efficiently and to have a better communication with Japanese staff.